Saturday, March 29, 2008

No joke! Really!


I’m starting a regime of diet and exercise! No, seriously. It’s for real this time. It started yesterday when I ran up and down seven flights of stairs twice. This took ten minutes, and burned my lungs. Today I bought apples, strawberries, hummus, and fat-free yogurt. I’m going to be so healthy and long-living, it will be awesome. Maybe I can go up and down the stairs three times tonight? N told me that I should go running in a park, but I don’t think that it’s worth the metro trip when the trip will probably be about eight times as long as the time spent running. Maybe I can work up to forty-five minutes or something, though. I used to be able to do that when I was young. I've included a picture projecting what I'll look like in about three and a half weeks, just as a reference.

No comments: