Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Celeb Gossip!


OMFG, guys! I totally called the offices of some celebrities to send them some pants. I talked to Brad Pitt’s office, and I’m still freaking.

Seriously though, I did. The guy who picked up the phone was such a bro.
Me: “I’m calling on behalf of…blahblahblah…can we send a sample pair to Brad Pitt?”
Him: “Do you want his home address?”
Me: “Umm, I just need an address, where I can, mail these pants-“
Him: “I’m kidding! Do you actually think I’d tell you where Brad and Angelina live!?”
Me: “I thought it seemed a little weird-”
Him: “I’m gonna go ahead and transfer you to Paul Bloch’s office, have a good one.”

I know Brad Pitt’s pant size. Kind of like if we’re girlfriend-boyfriend. I also know other famous people’s jean sizes now. Tom Cruise wins shortest, John Travolta wins fattest. The actual measurements? Wouldn’t you like to know…

No comments: