Wednesday, March 5, 2008

..But The Kid Is Not My Son!

I am pretty proud of myself today; I talked to a girl from Marie Claire on the phone and sent her some shoes. Wow, now that I write it out it sounds really easy and dumb, huh?

The office is really, really cold. First day outfit: skirt and shirt with cardigan. Second day: jeans with shirt and cardigan. Third day: tights under jeans and a cashmere sweater, and I was still shivering. Tomorrow I'm breaking out the fingerless gloves.

Which provides a perfect transition for my next topic: popular Michael Jackson songs. At home it's all about Thriller, but I swear I've heard Billie Jean more in the past two months than I have in my entire life. Every store, all the time. I still can't figure out all of the words, but I can make sounds that sound like the words. She was shmata devansa lee...

No comments: