Monday, April 7, 2008

Museums and Stuff


I went to the Natural Science Museum on Saturday, it was great. I liked it because it wasn't one of those ones where you have to read a lot to get anything out of it. One part was huge crystals and other pretty rocks, and another part was crazy things that live in the depths of the sea. There's some weird stuff down there. I felt kind of ungrateful since the third part was about dinosaurs, and I don't like dinosaurs as much as a lot of other people I know. I did enjoy the awesome dinosaur statue outside the museum, though. It was kind of like the one outside the McDonalds on Tanque Verde in T-town (holler!).

After that I went to an eco fair and got a free biodegradable bag to carry my groceries in. Jealous? Walked across the Seine, had some food that wasn't a sandwich or a pastry (soup!) at Wannajuice, and since it was Saturday night Nola and I got drunk and watched the little mermaid. I realized for the first time that Triton has the power to make Ariel human, so why can't he just make himself human sometimes to come visit her? Or vice versa, give her and Eric some gills and tails and they can come down for the weekend? And why do they all speak English? Plotholes!

No comments: